Hayden James, RDN, CSSD, CD, CDCES
sports Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Hayden James (she/her), the founder of satiate nutrition, is a board certified Sports Registered Dietitian Nutritionist based in Salt Lake City, Utah. As a runner, climber, and skier, Hayden understands the demands of balancing athletic pursuits with life. Hayden supports an all foods fit approach to nutrition, and advocates that the leanest version of yourself may not be the fastest or the strongest.
Satiate Nutrition strives to provide accurate, realistic, and fun nutrition, health, and wellness information in addition to strategies to make changes. My nutrition coaching focuses on finding a healthy and sustainable lifestyle for you. Every single person needs an individualized approach in order to truly change behaviors and find optimal health, whatever that means to them.
Licenses & Certifications
- Licensed by CDR (Credentialing of Dietetic Registration) to practice as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Certified by the Utah Department of Commerce DOPL
- Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD)
- Certified Diabetes Care & Education Specialist (CDCES)
- Dietetic Internship through the University of Oklahoma: 1200 hours of supervised practice required to become a RDN
- MA Dietetics from University of Oklahoma
- BS Biology, minor in Chemistry from University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Running Personal Records: Road 13.1 = 1:26:30 | 5k = 18:54, Cirque Series Snowbird: 4th overall female, 2021, has competed in Cody Peak 50k, ~8k vert.
- Climbing Achievements: Hardest Redpoint (sport) = multiple 5.12a, 24 Hours of Horseshoe Hell = Completed 112 routes (>5000 ft vert climbing), dabbles in multi-pitch trad and enjoys climbing well below physical limit on gear.